Saturday, August 9, 2014

Want These Epic Items Read Below!

Want These!?!?!? Read Below

If you want these items all u have to do is email me your username and password at Tytycoolguy06gmail.com

No Hacking will happen!

From Alec122 "OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKS I GOT MY FLOUNDERS HAT!!!!!"

From Callofdutyrocks "HOLY FAQ IT WORKED I GOT MY BETA TIARA GLITCHED RING AND BETA OLD BLANKET TYSM" 

*MUST BE MEMBER OR ITEMS WONT GENERATE!*

5 comments:

  1. i want founders im lpsfangirl4ever pass is 11111aaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My User Is: WhatAStupidHacker
    My Pass Is: YouWillNeverTakeMeAlive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My User Is: WhatAStupidHacker
    My Pass Is: YouWillNeverTakeMeAlive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMG I JUST FOUND A GENERATOR THAT WORKS !!!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5SB2KP9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, this generator (and any other false gens listed in the comments) does NOT work. But i am a programmer who works at AJHQ and have officially created a working generator for anyone who'd like membership, pets, gems, diamonds and more!
    Visit the link animaljam2019gen.blogspot.com for more information, and enjoy!

    Play Wild!
    - Cutie

    ReplyDelete